25 Days Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, various Discounts and excellent Career Prospects.
- Preparing components for customers for Despatch.
- Accepting incoming goods and actively moving product to the next process.
- Driving / delivering as and when required.
- Responsible for the booking of incoming / outgoing product from both Internal and External suppliers.
- Update planning system as and when required, ensuring stock control and system accuracy.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a team player with excellent communication skills. You must be very self-motivated and proactive, very flexible in your approach to working hours. The role may require heavy lifting on occasions. You must preferably have experience within a manufacturing environment and with a fork lift licence but not essential.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Being reliable.
- Having knowledge about safety and health regulations.
- Being able to complete paperwork.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being flexible
Ideally you will be educated to a high graded GCSE/A Level or any other qualifications. Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project and Windows Applications. You must have excellent Time Management, Administrative skills, Attention to Detail and be able to work on own initiative to tight timescales.
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with high level of concentration, commitment to work and have a good positive attitude towards work. Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work on your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours. As the role requires some local travelling you must have your own transport and a full and clean driving licence.
Please apply by 21st April 2017.