Tritech Group is a global manufacturing company providing integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries. Our reputation in Precision Engineering in Aluminium and Steel Investment Castings and Manufacturing Quality has worldwide recognition.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Senior Engineer to join our department, reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
Tritech Precision Products Yeovil, Somerset
Competitive Salary, allocation of 25 days per annum plus any statutory bank holidays, also company pension and life assurance schemes.
- To assist with customer enquiries with regards to new parts or modification on existing parts and liaise with other departments to supply information to customers.
- To liaise with toolmakers to determine the details for manufacturing wax tooling’s, along with any auxiliary equipment necessary for the production and inspection of castings.
- To provide detailed instruction to the production department for the manufacturing of samples and conforming castings, and to the inspection department for the inspection of samples.
- Liaise with the Quality Department to officialise the manufacturing details of a part thought the process cards.
- Maintain the process instruction database.
- To update the drawing database and the parts data in Ammpro.
- To update/liaise with other departments with regards to the modification of parts.
- To modify process cards following requests from other departments and maintain the process change system effectively.
- To participate/be involved in quality improvement meetings and follow up with, where necessary, investigations to establish corrective actions.
- Be involved in the training of employees.
- Be involved in the introduction of new manufacturing methods.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a manufacturing background would be highly preferred however not essential.
- Previous experience within an engineering role is essential.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, under one’s own initiative.
- Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Dedicated, Motivated and Flexible.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Please apply by 11th June 2017.