Tritech Group is a global manufacturing company providing integrated manufacturing solutions for Aerospace, Defence, Medical and other related industries. Our reputation for “Precision Engineering in Aluminium and Steel Investment Castings” and “Manufacturing Quality” has worldwide recognition. We are key suppliers to companies such as Airbus, Goodrich, Rolls-Royce, BAE Systems, Augusta Westland, Honeywell and many other UK and international customers.
We are looking for a hardworking, driven individual to join our well-established quality department. You will be responsible for supporting the inspection function of the department though operating CMM machines as well as carrying out ‘first off’ and final inspections.
CMM Operator/Quality Inspector Vacancy
Tritech Engineering Solutions
Mornings and Afternoons
- Carry out inspection duties, including operating CMM’s and a variety of manual measuring equipment.
- Carry out first off and final inspections.
- Support continuous improvement exercises and help improve policies and procedures.
- Communicate and work with other members of the team.
- Excellent working knowledge of CMM machinery is essential.
- Programming knowledge would be desirable.
- Experience within a precision engineering environment would be desirable.
Who are we looking for?
A proactive thinker with an abundance of common sense and a ‘can do’ attitude. Good communication and organisation skills and the ability to work well within a ‘team-working’ environment.
Please apply by 1st May 2017.